No articles found to show on this page.
- Healthy livingThe Bad Habits That You Need To Give Up Immediately
- Healthy livingYour Quick Reference Guide To Amazing Health
- DiseasesResearch for Cancer and the Proton Therapy in France
- HairMen’s Hair Products Continue To Get More Sophisticated
- BeautyOptimize Your Appearance With These Simple Health And Beauty Strategies
- BeautyHow to Finance a Major Dental Procedure
- General Information: prostate & prostatitisBPH – Diagnosis and Treatment
- DiseasesWhy Should You Get a Thyroid Check?
- Enlarged ProstateEnlarged Prostate and Erectile Dysfunction: Are Oral Medications Such as Viagra, Cialis or Levitra Effective?
- ProstatitisProstatitis – A Correct Diagnosis
Chronic Bacterial Prostatitis, also referred to as CBP, is caused by a bacterial infection. The same bacteria that causes bladder infections causes CBP. This includes E. coli, Klebsiella and Proteus. The bacteria can be acquired as a sexually transmitted disease and the infection can spread to the prostate. It can affect the prostate through theRead More