No articles found to show on this page.
- BeautyHow to Finance a Major Dental Procedure
- General Information: prostate & prostatitisBPH – Diagnosis and Treatment
- DiseasesWhy Should You Get a Thyroid Check?
- Enlarged ProstateEnlarged Prostate and Erectile Dysfunction: Are Oral Medications Such as Viagra, Cialis or Levitra Effective?
- ProstatitisProstatitis – A Correct Diagnosis
- BeautyWhat Can I Do To Improve My Appearance?
- Healthy EatingBreakfast Smoothies for the Whole Family
- Enlarged ProstateEnlarged Prostate and Herbal Supplements
- General Information: prostate & prostatitisProstate Health: Prostatectomy
- Healthy livingEnjoy your lives in a meaningful way
Chronic Bacterial Prostatitis, also referred to as CBP, is caused by a bacterial infection. The same bacteria that causes bladder infections causes CBP. This includes E. coli, Klebsiella and Proteus. The bacteria can be acquired as a sexually transmitted disease and the infection can spread to the prostate. It can affect the prostate through theRead More