No articles found to show on this page.
- HairMen’s Hair Products Continue To Get More Sophisticated
- BeautyOptimize Your Appearance With These Simple Health And Beauty Strategies
- BeautyHow to Finance a Major Dental Procedure
- General Information: prostate & prostatitisBPH – Diagnosis and Treatment
- DiseasesWhy Should You Get a Thyroid Check?
- Enlarged ProstateEnlarged Prostate and Erectile Dysfunction: Are Oral Medications Such as Viagra, Cialis or Levitra Effective?
- ProstatitisProstatitis – A Correct Diagnosis
- BeautyWhat Can I Do To Improve My Appearance?
- Healthy EatingBreakfast Smoothies for the Whole Family
- Enlarged ProstateEnlarged Prostate and Herbal Supplements
Care for your joints with Glucosamine Do you have painful joints? There is no need to suffer in silence – why not try Glucosamine? Glucosamine is a substance that the body produces naturally and it is used to build up and maintain your joints. Taking Glucosamine supplements is an effective way not only to delayRead More
At the gym the other day I was doing some bench presses. I wasn’t doing anything too heavy and I was pretty confident I’d be fine. My routine was going to be ten reps and five sets at about 60% of my one rep max. I got about five or six reps into my fourthRead More
Consuming foods high in protein before and after you exercise promotes the growth of muscle. Protein isn’t the only factor in muscle growth though, although it plays a big part in it. Be sure that you’re consuming enough carbohydrates and calories too. Diet I try to eat low-fat, high protein meats, such as shrimp andRead More
Some people hold up being incredibly sore after a workout as a trophy of hard work and great gains. “No pain. No Gain.” Right….?Read More
As you may know by now I suffered a torn rotator cuff and labrum that required surgery. The injury was a long time in the making and the destruction of my shoulder began many years ago when I was doing stupid things like isometronic training in the power rack and other high risk, low rewardRead More