No articles found to show on this page.
- BeautyHow to Finance a Major Dental Procedure
- General Information: prostate & prostatitisBPH – Diagnosis and Treatment
- DiseasesWhy Should You Get a Thyroid Check?
- Enlarged ProstateEnlarged Prostate and Erectile Dysfunction: Are Oral Medications Such as Viagra, Cialis or Levitra Effective?
- ProstatitisProstatitis – A Correct Diagnosis
- BeautyWhat Can I Do To Improve My Appearance?
- Healthy EatingBreakfast Smoothies for the Whole Family
- Enlarged ProstateEnlarged Prostate and Herbal Supplements
- General Information: prostate & prostatitisProstate Health: Prostatectomy
- Healthy livingEnjoy your lives in a meaningful way
BPH is an enlarged prostate gland that can cause problems with urination. There are many treatments, including surgical and non-surgical. These can be invasive or non-evasive. BPH, also known as benign prostatic hypertrophy, is a condition in which the prostate gland becomes very enlarged and may cause problems associated with urination. BPH does not usuallyRead More
An enlarged prostate is a very common with men. If your prostate is creating problems and you have damaged in your bladder, you may have to have it removed. This procedure is called a prostatectomy. Prostate problems are very common in men. These can usually be treated with medications; however, if the prostate is greatlyRead More
Chronic Bacterial Prostatitis, also referred to as CBP, is caused by a bacterial infection. The same bacteria that causes bladder infections causes CBP. This includes E. coli, Klebsiella and Proteus. The bacteria can be acquired as a sexually transmitted disease and the infection can spread to the prostate. It can affect the prostate through theRead More
Interstitial Cystitis is considered to be a very painful bladder ailment. It’s also referred to as IC. It causes pain and discomfort in the bladder and surrounding pelvic region. Symptoms vary from person to person, however, the patient may experience mild discomfort, pressure, tenderness or even intense pain in the bladder or pelvic region. SomeRead More