No articles found to show on this page.
- BeautyHow to Finance a Major Dental Procedure
- General Information: prostate & prostatitisBPH – Diagnosis and Treatment
- DiseasesWhy Should You Get a Thyroid Check?
- Enlarged ProstateEnlarged Prostate and Erectile Dysfunction: Are Oral Medications Such as Viagra, Cialis or Levitra Effective?
- ProstatitisProstatitis – A Correct Diagnosis
- BeautyWhat Can I Do To Improve My Appearance?
- Healthy EatingBreakfast Smoothies for the Whole Family
- Enlarged ProstateEnlarged Prostate and Herbal Supplements
- General Information: prostate & prostatitisProstate Health: Prostatectomy
- Healthy livingEnjoy your lives in a meaningful way
During summer when cherries are just appearing in the shops it’s an excellent idea to use cherries to loose some unwanted weight without damaging the body. For example, high-calorie confectionery products can be easily replaced by sweet cherry. It’s not only useful, but also tasty. More importantly, there is no impact on the shape ofRead More
I’ve been reading a lot lately about intermittent fasting as a way to jump start fat loss. In my own fat loss quest, I’ve started to hit a plateau around 200 lbs. I feel like that might also be because I’m starting to add on a lot of muscle, but I can’t be sure. I’mRead More
You’re making progress in your quest to become more fit. Maybe that means building muscle or losing weight (fat), but whatever you’re doing is working. There will come a day when you start to see less off a gain (or loss, depending on how you want to look at it). This happens to everyone. YouRead More
Weighing yourself on a weekly basis can give you a good idea of the progress you’re making. It will help motivate you if you’re making gains or motivate you even more if you didn’t make your mark that week. Weight also fluctuates naturally over time, so you’ll want to maintain a consistent schedule. Remember too,Read More
If you’re only on a fitness kick to lose some weight to look good for the summer, then your thinking is deeply flawed. Being superficial about your health and wellness and doing it to look good will only get you so far. I will admit though: that’s better than not caring at all.Read More
The single biggest thing you can do to improve your diet is get your portion control in check. The biggest problem with the average American’s diet right now is the amount they eat.Read More
Exercise is always a do-it-yourself venture. No other person and no machine can do it for you. Hence, it is important to have those motivating factors so that a person who is into exercise in order to lose weight will hang about. Of course, once we are overweight, we usually want to trim down forRead More