Physical fitness and health benefits of exercising

Health benefits of exercising are immense. Physical exercises help you keep your physical fitness intact, plus it’s great for your mental health as well. Some of the physical...

Health benefits of exercising are immense. Physical exercises help you keep your physical fitness intact, plus it’s great for your mental health as well. Some of the physical exersises that are beneficial to your health are: aerobic exercises, walking, jogging, swimming, skiing and working in the garden.

health benefits exercisingAge related changes in the body are physiologically inevitable, but everyone is able to prevent them. This has to be done from the age of 40 years. And you need to start fighting for your health and the preservation of active longevity.

Lack of physical exersises is related to risk factors and premature aging and illnesses.

For those who are inactive, signs of approaching old age occur much earlier and are exacerbated with each passing day. Progressive depletion of physical and intellectual forces is also apparent.

Movement is food for half of our body, which consists of muscles. Without this food muscles weaken. A variety of regular and continuous activity is biologically very important. If you do not subordinate to these entails not only flabbiness and repugnant forms of body occur but hundreds of serious diseases.

Human organs posses a great amount of reserve functions. In normal daily activities only 35% of its absolute capacity is involved. The remaining 65% without training will atrophy and reserves will be lost. This is the road to disadaptation. If you do not engage in physical exercises the cardiovascular and respiratory systems will already begin to grow old from 12-13 years of age. Intensive physical training and exercise should be included in a mandatory regime of the day no later than 30 years of age. It is at this age the functions of all major systems of our body begin a particularly rapid fading and aging.

Lack of physical exercises leads to a general breakdown of metabolism: the accelerated removal of nitrogen, sulphur, phosphorus and calcium. Due to the reduction of length of chest movement the diaphragm and the abdominal wall create prerequisites for illnesses of the respiratory, digestive and urinary systems.

People with inactive lifestyles together with declining physical performance have a reduced resistance to extreme impacts like cold, heat and oxygen starvation. They also have a weakened immune system. A healthy immune system which is supported by a systematic physical exercising is ready to fight even with the cancer cells.

Prolonged lack of physical exercise causes a significant change at all levels of life of our body and may lead to a range of persistent disorders – hypokinetic illnesses, attention and memory decline, drowsiness, lethargy and insomnia. Overall mental activity reduces, appetite deteriorates, and the person becomes moody and easily irritable. Gradually coordination of movements becomes disturbed, chest becomes narrow and sunken, appears stoop, chronic colitis, hemorrhoids, stones in the gall bladder and kidneys, tone of muscle and blood vessels reduce. On the contrary, physical exercises have beneficial effect on the mental health.

In the process of physical exercising endorphins are released into the blood. These are hormones that reduce pain and improve well-being and mood. Also the level of enkephalins is increasing, which has a beneficial impact on the central nervous system, mental processes and functions.

Endorphins and enkephalins enable a person to come out from depression, to find spiritual peace, create a good mood and even the physical and spiritual calmness. Ancient Romans called it euphoria.

Thus, physical exercising is the most important natural factor in the development and maintenance of the healthy body and beneficial to our overall health.

Like this post? Please share to your friends: